The 2022 Super Nova, The Second Coming and an Ancient Jewish Prophecy
Recent headlines have raised an interesting find in the world of space and astronomy that predicts that in roughly five years time, there will be a collision of two stars that will create the birth of a new Bright Star or Super Nova so bright it will be visible with the naked eye from Earth and it will be a monumental event. Some say this could herald the Second Coming and The Return of the Messiah. This article takes a closer look at this Ancient Jewish Prophecy, which Bible verse it is based off, and what else if anything is related to it in the New Testament? I personally see many of these so called “signs” on my travels on the web but this one has something about it and a cetain Biblical ring.
The story starts with some astronomers at the University of Michigan who have found and stated that two stars will collide and which will create a new, super star or Super Nova, which will be viewable from earth from approximately 2022.
According to a prominent Israeli Rabbi, Yosef Berger, who is based in Jerusalem, he stated that a prophecy was made in the The 12th century by a Rabbi called Moses ben Maimon. This prophecy revolves around the Torah, which is the first five Books of the Old Testament and the prophecy is contained in the Book of Numbers 24:17.
Further details at Tuko
My quick take on this Book of Numbers Prophecy using Bible software. Video
Further analysis and astronomical data in video form from Nemesis Maturity You Tube Video
A closer look at the Book of Numbers 24:17 Prophecy
Here is the infamous Bible quote concerning the mention of a star that would herald the return of the Messiah which is mentioned way back in the Old Testament of The Bible
I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
Investigating further and looking into cross references, we come up with some interesting confirmations via a couple of other Prophecies but these are in the New Testament namely 2nd Peter and Revelation
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
A further reference to a star as we know is mentioned at Christ´s Birth Saying
Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
At the beginning of Revelation there is further mention of the Second Coming where “every eye shall see him” but no star is mentioned.
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
How does this fit in with the Revelation timeline?
This is where things start to get more complicated and will require either watching other videos or reading other articles written some months ago to shed more light on why this Prophecy which involves Revelation and The Book of Daniel specifically Daniel 9:24-27 which makes things look to be very interesting indeed. It requires an open mind, and this is in no way date setting in any shape or form, neither am I saying that this is correct. Just speculation and piecing some jigsaw pieces together. There are a lot of “ifs” and “buts” but this Numbers24:17 prophecy certainly makes an interesting proposition as detailed below.
1. The Sign of the Woman is referred to in Revelation 12:1-2. Via software which can predict planetary movements and alignments down to the last minute many thousands of years ago and also many thousands of years into the future. On 23 September 2017 there is a spectacularly rare alignment of planets that correspond and could just be the Woman in the Sky mentioned in Revelation 12:1-2. If this was the case, Revelation 12:1-2 would equate to 23 September 2017.
2. Taking the Daniel 9:24-27 and the two 3.5 year periods equalling the 7 year period mentioned there, and focusing on the word “the midst” of that period where the abomination of desolation appears which is equivalent to Chapter 13 in The Book of Revelation? If Revelation 13 is the Midst or Mid point of the 7 year Tribulation Period including The Great Tribulation and Jacobs Trouble (which I think we are in now as in Matthew 24 and Revelation 6 ) which means there is a 3.5 year period before the abomination of desolation and 3.5 years after the Revelation 13 timeline.
3. If this new 2022 Super Nova sign heralds the return of the Messiah as mentioned in Revelation 22:16 and this Super Nova is confirmed via Numbers 24:17 and other related verses it leads to a POSSIBLE following situation? Revelation 22:16 COULD equate to an approximate date of 2022 which marks the END of the 3.5 year Great Tribulation Period and the start of the Millennial Kingdom marked of course by the Return of the Messiah and The Second Coming.
4. Working backwards from say Mid 2022 (the actual precise date at present is not yet known) and working back 3.5 years, brings us to the Mid Point or The Midst of Daniel 9:24-27 and where Revelation 13 and the arrival of the Beast and the Beast System is mentioned. This would arrive at a date of late 2018 or Early 2019 for Revelation 13, based on this presumption.
5. IF Revelation 12:1-2 equates to exactly 23 September 2017 and Revelation 13 equates to approximately late 2018 or early 2019 that leaves just over a 1 year gap between the Sign of the Woman and The Abomination of Desolation event and Revelation 13. If you subscribe to the theory that the Book of Revelation runs in Chronological order as in Chapter and Verse order as laid out in the Book of Revelation, then things seems to add up…..sort of. If you believe that certain Chapters run in parallel, this is where the pieces start not to fit and the picture gets scrambled.
Problems with this theory
My view as stated many times, is we are in Revelation 6 now and the first 4 seals have been opened. Many disagree and have written best selling books on the topic but I still think….. that is where we are born out by the Cross Reference of Matthew 24. Seal 5 may have been partially opened but that still leaves 2 seals before the 7 Trumpet and 7 Vial/Bowl judgements. The seals are not actual events they are more a releasing of forces onto the earth and the setting in motion of things to come in the future. That’s just my view. Some say NO seals have been opened yet…..they could be right which would throw the Sign of the Woman theory out of the window? The Trumpets and Vials/Bowls are actual events but again some say they are Symbolic or just representations?
1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
The lamb is the only one worthy to open the seals and the Lamb is Jesus Christ. No one knows what is in the Book which is often referred to as The Scroll.
A scroll is mentioned also in Ezekiel 2:9-10
9. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10. And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.
This book or scroll is crucial in the Revelation Prophecy.
Here’s where the problems start. If we are in Revelation 6 and the fifth seal has partially been opened (slaughter and persecution of Christians) that means there is just over 8 months for Revelation 6 up to Revelation 11 to occur. If you read all those Chapters, that is a lot of things to happen in 8 months, not outside the bounds of impossibility but certainly we would need to see those things happen in the coming months during 2017, that is assuming the Book of Revelation is in Chronological order which many say it isn’t and many say it is?
Just like the Sign of the Woman, this 2022 Super Nova and the predicted Second Coming is interesting, but not as precise as the Sign of the Woman event which if correct is down to the last hours and minutes and on 23 September 2017 because of the technology used for the prediction. This 2022 Super Nova could be Jan 1 2022 or Dec 31 2022. It could even be 2021 or 2023 and beyond, as these sort of events are very difficult to predict. Will be looking in more detail at this Prophecy if it holds water in the future. All I can say to wrap up is keep an eye on Jerusalem and Israel and especially the Rabbi’s!
As always watch for further news and ALWAYS form your OWN opinion and do your own research.
Latest Videos at The Twelve Gates You Tube
Covering Bible Prophecy, Prophecy in the News, Bible Quotes and Christian Spirituality. The latest 7 updates
The first Human Pig Chimera and Bible Prophecy explained. Matthew 24:37
The Sixth Seal of Revelation and Bible Prophecy Explained
The Coming Magnetic Pole Shift and Earth Axis Tilt mentioned in Bible Prophecy
The 2022 Bright Star, The Return of the Messiah and an Ancient Jewish Prophecy in Numbers 24:17
Inspirational Bible Quotes and Encouraging Bible Verses for these End Times
Dream about a Celebrity with the initials LA. Part 2 The Analysis and Meaning
Dream about a Celebrity with the initials LA?? Part 1 Introduction and Dream
Recommended extra viewing Videos
The Revelation 12 Sign of the Woman Prophecy 23 September 2017
Where are we on the Book of Revelation Timeline
The Bright Star of 2022, The Second Coming and Ancient Jewish Prophecy